Re: [All] moving best practices and other evolving, non-normative material to ITS - IG

Sorry, Jirka, I wasn't clear in my proposal, see below.

Am 27.02.13 10:16, schrieb Jirka Kosek:
> On 27.2.2013 9:25, Felix Sasaki wrote:
>
>> I would propose "best practice" topics to the ITS IG at the end of March
>> or early April. That will make it much easier to accomodate feedback
>> from outside. If we start trying to build a community including people
>> from outside the working group at the end of the year, my forecast is
>> that nobody will show up.
>>
>> Thoughts?
> Personally I don't like wiki for such content. It's hard to edit,
> unsuitable for longer documents and it's very hard to keep it
> editorially consistent.

Agree - I wouldn't say that we should put all editing material into
wikis. My main point was that we should start using the open wiki for
gathering input from outside. The actual editing then should be in XML
or HTML, the latter relying on respec, as you suggest. The workaround we
currently have for publishing
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary
is a this time only approach.