Re: [Minutes, action items and "use cases" high level summary] 2013-02-13

Hi Christian,

I will take care of this, by filling in this template. See also
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0022.html

http://www.w3.org/2012/05/wiki2spec/wiki2spec-parameters.html

I can't give the "this version" URI yet, since I have other stuff to do
with deadline monday. But here are my thoughts on the below:

Am 14.02.13 13:59, schrieb Lieske, Christian:

> Hi Felix,
>
> Looking at
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/index.php?title=Use_cases_-_high_level_summary&printable=yes
>
> I was wondering if the publication as a first draft would also require
> things such as
>
> 1."This version", "Latest Version"

Again, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0022.html
http://www.w3.org/TR/mlw-metadata-uc-impl
"Metadata for the Multilingual Web - Use Cases and Implementations"

> 2.Editors

I would put you as editor and have a seperate section "authors", listing
all people who are contributing to implementations.

> 3."Abstract", "About this Document"

I can take care of "about this document". If you or somebody wants to
take care of the abstract it would be great. Otherwise I'll do it too.

> 4.Change from Wiki markup to (X)HTML

See above. After the template is ready this is only a klick.