agenda items (Re: [All] Bled f2f objectives list, WG call this week Tuesday 30 April, noon UTC)

Hi all again,

since it seems we may have a few issues to discuss tomorrow, so here is
a short draft agenda.

1) Bled objectives
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/BledMay2013#Objectives
Anything missing? Is the timing about OK? Any requests for Tadej? One
here: we will need a speaker phone for the external participants - is
that ok?

2) HTML "Translate" default discussion
See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Apr/0231.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Apr/0232.html
Any ideas how to move forward?

3) UL list of issues
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Apr/0214.html
Placeholder in case Philip joins the call.

4) ITS 2.0 Logo
See various mails at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Apr/
Any thoughts?

5) Moving to ITS IG
FYI: on Wednesday I will move the BP materials
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Best_Practice_Documents
to the ITS IG, which can be edited by everybody with a w3c account.

6) XLIFF review
XLIFF review period
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Apr/0215.html

7) AOB