[ISSUE-55] ITS in XLIFF - CAT tool requirements

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 01:59:45 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,
As you may know, we have an intern Anuar Serikov, who will be working on
support for ITS annotation in the open source CAT tool OmegaT.

As an first step we've produced a rough draft set of requirements for
how users of a CAT tool could interact with ITS2.0 annotations at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vt3a3wWFPFrEG8tS9X3RMClKVjV8xDXqWNHB4g8VGJw/edit?usp=sharing

This may be of interest in those looking at the XLIFF-ITS mapping, since
the requirements assume use of ITS within XLIFF. Any comments or
feedback would be very welcome.

Regards,
Dave