Re: [ACTION-487][ISSUE-97][ISSUE--118] HTML5 Defaults

+ 1 for this proposal.

It has three drawbacks:

1) Global rules are different than "real" defaults in terms of precedence.
2) If we go this way we won't be able to speficy "how to work with
translate in HTML5" for "local only" implementations.
3) we will have a disalignment with the behaviour of HTML5 "translate"
implementations in browsers.

Nevertheless the proposal has the advantages that there is a clear
separation between how ITS "translate" behaves, that is, as it does
currently, and how it should behave then applied to HTML content. And
also that we don't need to introduce new concepts like "indirectly
translatable". In the case of HTML processing you will need the rules
file, and we can say, to accomodate for 3), that a global HTML
implementation MUST process that rules file.

Another advantage would be for ITS2 that above approach keeps the door
open to re-think the HTML processing, once we have gained implementation
experience with ITS2, and once the HTML5 "translate" definition is stable.

Felix