Re: Feedback (Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation [ACTION-181])

One small comment, in the general context of the specification, "target" refers more often to target language in the localisation industry sense. So to avoid confusion we should try and find an alternative names for the "target" and "target type".

Cheers,
Dave