Re: Tool info specification (Re: action-221 summary of overriding discussion)

Hi Jirka,
The tool reference is needed for markup resulting from 'data-driven'
processes, especially machine translation and text analytic since these
are heavily dependent of the type of algorithm and training data
involved - hence knowing the tool or engine used is important when
consuming the markup.

However,  I agree when the process producing the mark up is human or
some simple XML processing, e.g. 'translate', 'id-value', then there may
be no appreciable benefit.

cheers,
Dave