RE: Prototype of simple tool for converting HTML5 into XHTML+ITS

Hi Jirka, Felix,

Sorry I haven’t had the time to test the tool yet Jirka.

It certainly sounds useful to consume an HTML5 file with a tool only XML aware.

I’m not sure yet if this will be useable for Okapi or not. We tend to use round-trip tools where we would output back the same format as in input at the end of the process. So we would probably need to convert back the XML to HTML5. I’m not saying you should implement it as I don’t know if we’ll be using this conversion.

I’ll try to find some time to test it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

-yves