Re: [All] new time for MLW-LT call - IMPORTANT

Hi all,
We've had no further objections to the proposed time change of our
regular WG meetings. So PLEASE NOTE the meeting time is now officially
moved one hour later to 3pm UTC on a Thursday.

I've updated this on the upcoming meeting section of the wiki;
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming

Felix is away, so i'll be chairing tomorrow. agenda to follow.
cheers,
Dave