Re: [All] remote participation in Lyon f2f

Hi Felix,

I'd like to participate.
Trying to connect various emails, this is "... the 1/2 hour coordination
meeting with the HTML WG will be friday morning."
which you send a few minutes earlier, under subject: "[*All]
coordination meeting with HTML WG: Friday morning*",
isn't it?
When (hr) Friday morning will the meeting be, or is that still to be
determined? I should be reasonably flexible, but need to schedule
another event that day, too.
I'm *omstefanov *on Skype.
I'll try to "find" and connect shortly.

olaf-michael /(wishing I could be in Lyon now)/
Nevertheless bon chance there, and a "happy halloween" to the whole
MLW-LT team there