Re: [all] XML from drupal

Exactly. So changing in 5.3.2.2Relative selector

"The relative selector MUST use a RelativeLocationPath as described in
XPath 1.0."

"The relative selector MUST use a RelativeLocationPath or an
AbsoluteLocationPath as described in XPath 1.0."

and add some explanatory text will make things for "path" authors much
easier, and it will change nothing for implementors - they'll use an XPath
library anyway.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki