Re: [all] XML from drupal

Hello Yves,

thanks for pointing this out. I will change this.

To the other parts:
> a) HTML inside CDATA.
I had some discussion with Maurico about this. But as long we sending
user-generated content, it wouldn't be wise paste the content in there
like it is. On the other hand it would be a mix-up, if we add HTML
Content into this XML. So the CDATA way looked like the best way.

 > b) Recursive <item> element:
Like Maurico mentioned, this is used for the import on our side to
reflect the content structure. I will talk to Maurcio about this. The
attribute sounds like a simple idea. But I think you are right, in a
project like LT-Web it would be best, if we use a clean way.

No further comments for c) and d) from my side.

Cheers,
Karl

--
*Karl Fritsche*, Junior Software Developer
Tel.: +49 69 972 69 2604; Mob.: +49 1520 206 30 93; Fax: +49 69 972 69