Re: [all] XML from drupal

Hi Yves,

you are absolutely right to be consistent. If it would be changed to
absolute, it should be renamed.
But back to the original question: How would this example then look like
in html5? As far as I know <meta> is not allowed in the <body>, but the
selector should point to the <body> or any element in it. From there its
hard to get back to /html/head/meta with a relative selector.

Cheers,
Karl

--
*Karl Fritsche*, Junior Software Developer
Tel.: +49 69 972 69 2604; Mob.: +49 1520 206 30 93; Fax: +49 69 972 69