Re: [ACTION-255] Wording for "enabled " in LQI data category

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:40:43 -0600
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Arle, Phil, all,

I didn't see any comment from the proposed text for the locQualityIssueEnabled attribute described here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Oct/0304.html

So I'll add it to the specification today.

That should resolve the last specific issue for that data category.
(We still have the general question of what to do wity pointers, etc. but that's for all data categories)

Cheers,