From: Arle Lommel [mailto:arle.lommel@dfki.de]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:15 PM
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List
Subject: Re: [Issue-34] quality issue

Yves,

I think it was simply lost along the way. I thing this is an important aspect for audit trails. You don't want to just delete the error markup since then other processes cannot gain any insight into what was done. So I think that having this would be a big help and it would be easy to implement. It would be an optional attribute in the quality issue category with a default value of "unresolved" (or whatever the equivalent we choose is).

-Arle