Re: [All] action item clean up and publication schedule

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:29:04 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>, "'Felix Sasaki'" <felix.sasaki@dfki.de>
Hi All,

The Disambiguation data category has been updated in the draft:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#Disambiguation

to reflect the changes defined here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Oct/0157.html

I think there are still a few things not right.

- the values for granularity are camel-cased, I don't think that'll work in HTML.

- the header of the examples look wrong (e.g. one cite disambigSourceRef which is as far as I can see not an attribute)

- I'm not sure the examples themselves are up-to-date

- we should be able to present the restrictions for the two cases of disambiguation somewhat more efficiently in the listing of the attributes. I'll try to think about it.

Cheers,