From: Shaun McCance [mailto:shaunm@gnome.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:48 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: JavaScript ITS Implementation

Hi folks,

I accidentally created another ITS implementation:

https://gitorious.org/jits/pages/Home

Jits is a JavaScript API for both HTML and XML documents. It's not an actual internationalization tool. It's an API you can use to make a tool in the browser.

I'm not actually using it for anything real. I just wanted to see how hard it would be. It could be used as another check on the test output files, though.

--
Shaun