Re: Reminder about XLIFF TC face to face public info-session in Seattle

Update on the info below, the whole afternoon session starting with lunch
at 1.30pm at Spitfire Grill http://bit.ly/Re5cNI is going to be public,
i.e. accessible for committee non-members

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS