Re: Sections for HTML local implementation?

Hi Shaun,
I think the intention is that the data category definition specify the semantics in a language independent manner. It's a hang over from its 1.0 that the camel case names we give these attributes are the same as used in the XML version.

The table you produced showing how the XML and HTML mapping a to the data categories and their attributes helps make the mapping from semantics to these more explicitly.

Cheers,
Dave