Domain discussion and "metadata harvesting" tooling

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22:30:55 +0200
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi David, all,

I thought about the domain discussion again, and I was wondering: are we
taking the "metadata harvesting" into account? One tool that our underlying
EU project is developing is a metadata aware harvesting tool of content.
For this multiple domains might be useful, that is: using content to train
for both politics and news MT systems - no?