Re: [all] Reminder - Regular MLW-LT call starting at new slot 15.00 UTS (17.00 CET) today

Hi all,
There was no call last week but the Prague meeting, also Felix sent regrets
due to unexpected emergency

So we will do a houskeeping call today, following the automated agenda here:
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/agenda

Also I remind you that we agreed to have an editing call after the regular
call each Monday. Immediately following this regular call.
We are looking for an editor volunteer who can share screen during the
editing session.

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip