Re: [All] spec edits, please have a look

Hi Yves, Dave, all,

I would come up with even a third proposal: just say that toolsRef
cannot be used globally. The reason is that the data categories that
mainly use it will use it to accompaign local markup. So if a tool adds
local markup it will also be able to add a toolsRef attribute.

This approach would also mean we don't have to add a functionality in
the last minute, which isn't tested at all and would have the danger to
delay our "last call" stage.