RE: [All] spec edits, please have a look

Hi Dave, Felix, all,

The changes Dave proposes seem a good way to define how toolsRef is used.

for the second part I would maybe try to make it simpler:

2) As an attribute in a rule element. In this case the attribute applies to the content of the selected nodes: the value of the attribute if the node is an attribute, the content of the element (including its children elements) and to the attributes of that element if the node is an element.

Maybe we could even indicate that the inheritance for the given the data category does not applies to toolsRef.

(or something like that).

-yves