Re: [ACTION-264] Follow up on domain list topic with DCU

Hi Thomas, Pablo,

As I said last week we are happy to implement the same thing as Lucy's.
This is mainly because we generally do not deal with domain-specific models
and are creating / defining them specifically for this implementation /
demo.

As long as we have the list of domain terms beforehand we can map them
internally and return them in the same case we receive.

We also have a default domain to fall back on incase we do not have the
domain requested.

-Ankit.