mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-21 (cms-related-terminology): CMS related terminology: not only CMS as content [MLW-LT Requirements Document]

From: MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:09:08 +0000
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-21 (cms-related-terminology): CMS related terminology: not only CMS as content [MLW-LT Requirements Document]

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/21

Raised by: Felix Sasaki
On product: MLW-LT Requirements Document

In many areas, the requirements document puts CMS in the centre, e.g. in the use case "CMS-Side Revision Management". I propose that rather we talk about content, that may be available in a CMS, an XML file or from other pieces of content. If we agree on this, an action item is needed to go through the whole document and change the terminology.