Re: AW: [all] call for consensus: publication of requirements as first public working draft

Hi Felix,
I had a quick scan last night. In general I think it looks good with the
proviso of:
1) there are some ongoing actions with data category proposals from
yves, tadaj, myself and others circulating via the list that are not yet
in the document. But if they are still being discussed then we can leave
them out for this version.
2) should we remove the interested person names from the data category
table, and just record them on the separate assessment page.
3) you mention moving the end-to-end use case into section 2 - which
would improve the flow The text could do with some improvement to
communicate the use cases in a more accessible way, and to be more
consistent with the prior definitions.
4) There are several direct links to other documents in the text, should
these be put in as references?

If you can signal when you have done your changes, i can try and address
these on the wiki version say on thursday evening before the HTML
conversion. When do you need it frozen to do the HTML step?

cheers,
Dave