RE: targetPointer Requirement update

From: Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 14:05:18 -0400
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
OK. Extracting the source strings is already possible with ITS 1.0, but
generating these files from a template and a bunch of translations isn't
really possible in the general sense. What I'm doing right now works for
the formats I work with, but I can easily come up with examples where it
would fail. I can go into details if others want to discuss this case.

--
Shaun