[ISSUE-6] Re: [ACTION-123]

Hi Moritz,
Thanks for following up on this action, which addresses the ongoing
ISSUE-6 - let keep discussion under this thread.

First we should remember the role such a model should play in ITS2.0,
specifically we need process values for both the readiness and the
progress data categories. These values should also be used in a
consistent way for the value of the activity object in the PROV WG
proposed for stand-off provenance mark-up.

However, as discussed in Dublin, this is a complex topic with lots of
different views, so we are not aiming for a normative outcome, but some
best practice document to accompany ITS2.0.

To facilitate this I suggest we capture process definition separately
and hopefully agree a common set of process names using wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Metadata_and_workflow_comparison

but do this in parallel to, and therefore not holding up, the normative
data category definitions.

I've moved Pedro's suggested process names onto this page but reworked
them to:
- provide names the might be more broadly accessible, and in the style
of data categories (i.e. with hyphens rather than camel case)
- provide a little more in terms of process definition
- add a few processes I thought were missing
- group under some headings, again to help communicate between different
viewpoints, and provided some further structure through suggested
subclass relationship between some process definitions.

To go forward in firming up these definitions, I propose we add some
input and output plus some conditions on these. Then we can rerun the
exercise Arle started with the included table to cross referencing these
again CRUD usage of data categories.

At this point then, I'd asked interested people to review this page and
either provide comments/revisions to existing processes or suggest other
one we need.

cheers,
Dave