Re: [All] ITS 2.0 first draft, please review by Thursday

On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 03:09 +0200, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> after the great success of our workshop last week, let's go into the
> next round :)
>

> See the editors copy of ITS 2.0 at
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html

Section 2.1.2: There's an alleged example of an absolute location
path that doesn't start with a "/".

Section 4.1: I realize this is lifted verbatim from ITS 1.0, but it
seems to indicate a schema is only conforming if it explicitly has
ITS elements or attributes specified. But with at least RNG, it's
possible to allow any external-namespace elements or attributes in
specific places. Would this not be conforming?

Section 5.1: Says the version is "1.0". Should that be "2.0"?

Was there discussion of externalPlaceholder in Dublin? It seems
there are two implementation commitments, but it's not mentioned
in the current draft. If I'm the only person using it, I'm happy
to keep it as an extension. Otherwise, I could propose some text
in the coming week.

--
Shaun