From: Felix Sasaki [fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: 10 June 2012 07:02
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [all] please provide update on your actions in this thread

Hi all,

there are some open actions, please provide an update by replying to this mail *by June 12*. Also, when mentioning the actions in mail, please use the syntax below "ACTION-number". That makes it very much easier for the tracker tool to follow discussions.

These belong together, I think:
ACTION-81: consider consolidation of author, revisionAgent and translationAgent (Dave)
ACTION-103 on David Lewis to Set the scene for Dublin discussion of Issue 22 (Dave)

ACTION-101: Update requirements document on cache category (Dave)

ACTION-102: Summarize Issue 20 for closing (Jirka)

ACTION-97: Sort out Issue 23 (Moritz)

ACTION-105: Work more on issue 12 and bring it in context with ULI work (Arle). Isn't this done by Yves's ACTION-104?

Thanks,

Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow