General note on the ITS 2.0 spec

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:14:37 +0200
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm going through the ITS 2.0 draft quite carefully and marking up a copy for the next edit.

I encountered one systematic issue: the existing draft refers primarily to XML. Since we want to support HTML5, any thoughts on how to refer to this support? Obviously not all locations will refer to HTML5 as well, but for those that do, should I call this "XML and HTM5+ITS" or something else?

I will try and create a list of areas where the description needs to be updated in this regard since this aspect will need careful attention.

Best,

-Arle