Re: ACTION-147: Write something for option a) of rdf conversion, plus XSLT

That's a great version,
OK for the namespace, the actual RDF vocabulary must be accessible at this URL, and documented.

I got late for my action 146 but I guess it's no big deal, I'm happy with the XSLT transformation you made, and it'll always be possible to propose another conversion process.

I'll help to write the RDF vocabulary for ITSRDF, and to write the section "the ITSRDF vocabulary" in accordingly.

The xsd document will also need to be updated so that the datatypes exist.

Kind regards,
Maxime