Re: ACTION-147: Write something for option a) of rdf conversion, plus XSLT

Hi Maxime,

2012/7/6 Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@inria.fr>

> That's a great version,
> OK for the namespace, the actual RDF vocabulary must be accessible at this
> URL, and documented.
>
> I got late for my action 146 but I guess it's no big deal, I'm happy with
> the XSLT transformation you made, and it'll always be possible to propose
> another conversion process.

Thanks for the nice feedback - I'll then close the ACTION-146 (we can
re-open it later if you have time to work on it) and create another one,
ACTION-164, due end of July, for you to work on the ITSRDF vocabulary. I
will put the "update of the XSD" as a reminder in that action item.

Both actions relate of course to ISSUE-29 "ITS and RDF".

Best

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki