Re: [all] readiness and translation process parameters

Hi,
To follow up on this, here are specific replies to outstanding comments
included in the readiness data category requirements:

  * /contentType/, values: MIME or custom values - This indicates the
    format or the type of the content used in the content in order to
    apply the right filter or normalization rules, and the subsequent
    processes. For example, to express HTML we could use: "contentType:
    text/html

 >  the document MIME type of dublin core format
(http://dublincore.org/documents/2012/06/14/dcmi-terms/?v=elements#format)
should address this - no need for a new data category

  * /sourceLang/ -- value: standard ISO 639 value - this value indicates
    the source language for the current translation requested. It is
    different from the sourceLanguage (provenance) Data Category , since
    this indicates the language the original source text was and
    sourceLang indicates the current source language to be used for the
    translation that can be different from the original source - *this
    should be considered as an attribute for proveance*

 > I can't see a case where, by definition, this won't be the same as
indicated by xml:lang or its:langRule, so it seems superfluous

  * /contentResultSource/ --value: yes / no. Indicates the format if the
    Localisation chain needs to give back the original

 > a candidate transParamType rather than a readiness attribute

  * /contentResultTarget/ -- value: monolingual, multilingual; indicates
    if the resulting translation, in the cases of several target
    languages, should be delivered in several monolingual content files
    or in a single multilingual content file

 > a candidate transParamType rather than a readiness attribute

  * /pivotLang/ - value: standard ISO value. Indicates the intermediate
    language in the case is needed. Two examples: 1) Going from a source
    language to two language variants (eg. into Brazil and Portugal
    Portuguese), it is more cost-effective to go to one first (being
    this first variant a "pivot" language) and to revise later to the
    second variant; Going from one language to another via an
    intermediate language (eg. from Maltese into English and from
    English into Irish, because there is not direct Maltese into Irish
    available translation).

 > a candidate transParamType rather than a readiness attribute

cheers,
Dave