Re: [All] its-tool-ref vs. its-tools-ref

Thanks, Jörg and Yves. I uploaded a new version of the edits, including
Yves' suggestions, to

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/File:Its20-annotation-edits.docx

I will not put this into the draf yet put will put it onto the agenda
for tomorrow. We then hopefully can go to "last call" saying: including
the edits at