From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:12 AM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: RE: MLW-LT minutes 2012-08-23 ...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I couldn't make the call.

> <joerg> What about naming conventions: Localization Quality Precis
> (mixed en-US + fr-FR) vs. Localization Quality Precise (en-US)?

Actually it was Phil who proposed "Précis" so I assume it's somewhat English too. I suppose we should use the US spelling indeed. But so far the US Webster tells me "Precise" is an adjective, not a noun.

So what should I use? I'll ask in my office, but if anyone is an authority on US spelling I'm listing.
It would be nice to know quite soon: we IDs to not change if possible.

Thanks,
-yves