Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181]

Dear Felix,
to solve this issue I prepared a page:
http://wiki.nlp2rdf.org/wiki/DBpedia_Spotlight
It is a rough draft, so there are many mistakes, still. Once it is
mature, I will send it to the DBpedia Spotlight and Apache Stanbol lists
to get their feedback.
Note that I don't have a problem with these properties as XML
attributes, where they can naturally occur only once and encoding an
implicit dependency (attribute refering to another attribute) is
unproblematic. They are, however, difficult to handle in RDF, even when
declaring them functional.
I will report back, if there are any news,

All the best,
Sebastian

>>> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its/**ontologyConcept|http://www.w3.**
>>> org/2005/11/its/<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its/ontologyConcept%7Chttp://www.w3.org/2005/11/its/>