Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181]

Hi Sebastian, all,

August is taking its tribute ... I am wondering if there any thoughts on
Sebastian's mail below. It seems that some of the proposed ITS attributes
are not needed, but I don't have the competence to evaluate this. Thoughts
from others?  Sebastian, could you confirm that the output mentioned in
this other thread

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Aug/0168.html

is correct for NIF? I then would create a test case for our test suite, see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Aug/0003.html

Thanks,

Felix

--