Re: [ACTION 189] Split special requirements into several data categories

+1 for what Yves says. I think there is a good reason to let this apply to the source as well if we want to tie into authoring. Recall that the name, at least in principle, includes internationalization, not just localization, and length could be a very important characteristic for internationalization. For example, you could author a document and pass it on for a pre-translation review, in which case the reviewer might well need to know this constraint in the source, not just the translation.

-Arle