Re: [ISSUE-164][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip

On 8.8.2012 15:38, Sebastian Hellmann wrote:
> Of course it is not perfect yet, but we believe that it is already very
> agreeable. Please have a look and give your opinion.

Hi folks,

thanks for this. Although I can't say I have deep understanding what's
going on in all this mapping, I have question which can indicate
potential issue in mapping.

In document, you say:

"Example (continued; note that e.g. "/html/body[1]/text()[1]" has been
pruned and the newline and white space in
"/html/body[1]/h2[1]/text()[3]" was removed):"

What are the exact rules for removing whitespaces? Note that in some
cases (in mixed content) whitespace is very fragile and shouldn't be
changed.

    Jirka