Re: [all] suggestions for consolidating requirements

(not fully back yet, but throwing one aspect in here)

In general, it might make sense to trigger these discussions and other
discussions of data categories by applications that will be developed this
or next year. In the next weeks we need to start consolidating data
categories asking ourselves
1) Who will implement this?
2) What tooling, usage scenario, users are behind this?
3) What test cases will be behind this
I assume that answers to these questions will help a lot to resolve issues
coming up in the "top down" data category discussion in this and other
threads.

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow