Re: [ACTION-50]: Explain process triggers in more detail

Hi Arle, all,
That was the nascent definition section i put in an earlier version of
the requirements document, you probably just put that there for safe
keeping.

Though some general definition are useful, this could become a bit
unbounded, so i suggest we focus on providing working definitions for
the processes that you, Arle, have suggested in the table at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Av8I1YVQlYmsdElxU0g3cXlfaTZZRVpSOFl4UlczcFE&output=html

This way we will keep definitions tightly linked to the requirements
gathering process - I've made a start with this on the definitions page.

cheers,
Dave