Re: Errors in Elements Within Text and Target Pointer?

Once again me,

still fighting with Elements within Text. The output in my implementers
file was because there is a default. So I think there is a inconsistency
between the defaults section and the test suite.
Either its withinText="no"/"yes" for elements, but not for attributes
(In my mind, we should add this as in translate its statet out and in
all other categories with defaults its with attributes.) or the test
suite should be changed and withinText should be added to attributes as
well.

Sorry for all the confusion. Its monday and I leave now, so no more
mails for me today :P

Cheers
Karl