De: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012 16:16
Para: public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org
Asunto: Re: M1 - Nov-15

Hi Phil,

> Also, is there anything still gating the Quality related tests?
> Phil.

The Localization Quality Issue should be stable now, just waiting for approval to remove all the pointers minus one from the global rule.
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0103.html

The Localization Quality Précis however seems to be needing attention.
Mostly to decide if the global rule needs changes.
See https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/295

cheers,
-yves