Re: M1 - Nov-15

Hey Yves,

I understand the concern. We are looking good now for a test suite version
(without provenance) before the call on Monday. I am  currently halfway
through checking the input and output files. On the call on Monday though
we should draw the attention of the group to check the test files both
input and output. So that we have it done for the next goal date.

Thanks,
Leroy