Re: call 10 July? (Re: Comments on section 6.2 of ITS 2.0)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 19:11:21 +0200
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
CC: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, 'Pablo Nieto Caride' <pablo.nieto@linguaserve.com>, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>, Mārcis Pinnis <marcis.pinnis@Tilde.lv>, 'Thomas Ruedesheim' <thomas.ruedesheim@lucysoftware.com>, public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
Am 07.07.13 17:51, schrieb Jirka Kosek:
> On 7.7.2013 9:58, Felix Sasaki wrote:
>
>> could you join the MLW-LT call Wednesday 10 July, 2 p.m. CEST? Of course
>> others are encouraged to join too.
> Sorry Felix, it's very unlikely that I will be able to join as I'm
> supposed to give full-day training.

Thanks for the heads-up, should be ok, Jirka. I think mostly critical
are the implementers who would be influenced by a change of handling
inline global rules inside "script" (X)HTML. And maybe we will have a
few mails in this thread Mondey - Tuesday from implementers on the
technical choices they prefer - let's see.

Best,

Felix