Re: issue-63 (Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD - "conformance" Issue Type)

OK with me, if no objections come.. I just won't make any changes to
the comments disposition until the co-editor action is performed. I
will just record the last call for consensus..
Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS