RE: mobileOK validation logic - jar file?

Hi,

You're right, Yeliz. Again there is a problem because differencies
between Linux and Windows and how they handle uris (specifically path
separators).

Solve this problem is quite easy but fixing will be reveal another
issue. The checker doesn't handle local files, I mean that the
connection library we use to handle connections doesn't support the
file: protocol. MobileOk Basic requires the page is served by a HTTP
server in order to check some connection parameters so during design
there was no need to include a feature for analyzing local files.

The connection library, HTTPClient, is extensible so it could be
"tricked" to accept file: connections but not sure how much work it will
take.

If you tell me a bit how aDesigner and MobileOk tester are linked
together I could think about other solutions.

Regards,
Miguel

Windows