RE: Proposed blog post about mobileOK Basic Tests implementation

I agree, this is really good. Can I suggest two minor tweaks?

1) Add a link for mobileOK Basic 1.0 Tests
http://www.w3.org/TR/mobileOK-basic10-tests/

and for the Best Practices
http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/

2) Add a direct link for the public-mobileOK-checker list
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mobileok-checker/

Jo