De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Sean Owen
Enviado el: viernes, 01 de junio de 2007 17:27
Para: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Asunto: Agenda for F2F in June

Get ready for the June F2F at Google London! Anyone have any questions
or concerns so far? Again that's...

----------------------------
Tuesday June 12 and Wednesday June 13
9:00am to 5:00pm

Google London
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
phone: +44 (0)20 7031 3000
http://local.google.co.uk/local?q=SW1W+9TQ

... just down the road from Victoria Station. There should be tons of
hotels in the area. I enjoyed the Victoria Park Plaza:
http://www.parkplaza.com/londonuk_victoria  And this time I'm staying
here, where I found an amazingly "good" rate of 130 pounds per night:
http://www.rubenshotel.com/about_london_hotels

We appear to be booked on the 4th floor in a conference room called
Turing. Normally at reception you'd sign an NDA and get a sticker but
legal has cleared us to skip that part. I'll notify reception. You can
tell them you're with me and ask them to call me in the Turing
conference room to come meet you. I don't believe you will need to
sign in in the building lobby
----------------------------

We should all come away with a common understanding of what needs to
get done to reach the next mid-July milestone, which should be
considered the first 'alpha' release with most tests mostly complete.

I'd like to use the time to code-review each other to make sure we're
synced up on development details. I'd like for Abel, Roland, Jo,
Ruadhan, and myself to each present some pieces of code they've
written for discussion and review (anyone else?).

ACTION: bring your code and IDE if you can so we can work actively on
the code. Check in any signficant outstanding code by June 6 so we all
have some time to sync up on it before the meeting.

The current agenda:

Tuesday, June 12
9:00 - 10:00: Set up, introductions, coffee, wresting with wireless
internet
10:00 - 11:00: Brief status from everyone, statement of issues you
want to solve here
11:00 - 12:00: Jo's code review
12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
1:00 - 2:00: Abel's code review
2:00 - 3:00: Roland's code review
3:00 - 3:15: Break
3:15 - 4:15: Sean's code review
4:15 - 5:15: Ruadhan's code review
7:00: Dinner at... well I'm open to recommendations

Wednesday, June 13
9:00 - 12:00: List, discuss, and prioritize issues raised on Tuesday,
and anything else outstanding
12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
1:00 - 3:00: Assign actions to deal with issues above; plan activities
leading up to July milestone
3:00 - 3:15: Break
3:15 - 5:00?: Wrap-up; free time to collaborate in person on code for
a couple hours (evening flight folks can head out)